Ancient Ways Botanicals offers a life coaching services to support you in your specific needs. These services provide an opportunity to work with an experienced person who will listen carefully to your needs and support you in moving toward greater awareness, knowledge, and action in your own care, wellness, and wholeness.
There is in us an instinct for newness, for renewal, for a liberation of creative power. We seek to awaken in ourselves a force that changes our lives from within. And yet the same instinct tells us that this change is a recovery of that which is deepest, most original, most personal in ourselves.
Reclaiming Our Wholeness Coaching provides one-on-one coaching with Kim Stokely, a trained and experienced life coach. This coaching experience provides a safe place that both safeguards and encourages the inner journey. Working in such a space, we gain opportunities to renew per¬sonal identity, integrity, and vitality, taking time to renew our own spirits. Read Kim’s bio here.
In this coaching process we believe that each person has an inner guide, an inner teacher, a core of wisdom that is speaking softly and gently to us all the time. By opening and taking time to listen deeply to ourselves and the world around us, we can re-connect to this inner wisdom and the wholeness of our being. Through Reclaiming Our Wholeness Coaching, we provide a supportive environment to help sustain you on your journey toward wholeness. This unique coaching philosophy integrates listening to ourselves and nature, sharing our reflections and insights, and fostering awareness of health, balance, spirit, and relationship to support people in cultivating wholehearted living.
It takes courage to step out on a path toward wholeness. As we move towards wholeness we become more self-aware and accepting of our gifts and strengths as well as our shadows and limits. We clarify our relationship to our health and our ways of living. It is an opportunity to live into our full, authentic self. As we reflect inward we are not simply focusing on ourselves. Rather, we become more aware of the fabric of our connectedness with nature and others in our families, workplaces, and communities.
Just as we experience nature’s cycles of seasonal renewal, our lives and work are transformed in cycles of engagement and withdrawal, love and loss, creativity and despair. Taking time to quiet ourselves and reflect on the meaning of the seasons in our own lives, we are better able to renew our spirits As we are renewed, we are more able to contribute to the renewal of our families, friendships, communities, and workplaces.
Coaching can take place in person or over the phone depending on your location.
Common results include:
- Achieve personal and career goals
- Improve interpersonal communication
- Increase mindfulness and presence
- Integration of who you are with what you do
- Greater congruence in your life and work
- Simplify life and reduce stress
- Improve relationships
- Recognize our gifts and grow into our authentic self-hood
- Create greater work-life balance
- Make the impact on the world you envision
Scheduling your first free coaching session.
Your first consultation is free and provides an opportunity for each of us to discern whether we are a good match as client and coach. During this session we will take time to get to know each other. You will have an opportunity to share what you hope to get out of a coaching relationship and I will share my philosophy and coaching approach. I will also explain my policies and procedures so that you will have a clear understanding of what to expect.
If we agree to move forward with our coaching relationship, then we will schedule our coaching appointments and I will send your an agreement form to sign, I will also collect further information on your coaching needs.
To schedule your free coaching session, please fill out the form below:
1. Email Kim. In this email:
- Give dates and times that would be convenient for a coaching session.
- Your location (city and state)
- Your time zone.
2. Kim will email you back with the date, time, and location for your coaching session. Session may be over the phone. You will also receive a:
- Coaching welcome letter (to be sent after agreeing with client to begin a coaching relationship.)
- Client Information Form (available after agreeing with client to begin a coaching relationship)
- Coaching Agreement and Disclaimer Form (available after agreeing with client to begin coaching relationship)